Monday, February 24, 2014

Moving Mountains


FAITH IN GOD AND HIS WORD is the main issue in order to experience His promises in your life.
Faith to move mountains will put God into action.

God's promises are Yea and Amen.
The promises of God are YES, NOT "maybe". God promises are “So be it.”
His promises mean: It’s already done. The issue is more on the believer's end. Are you willing to walk according to God's word and walking in obedience?

The Father has done His part and it is up to us to be ready to receive what is promised.
He will NOT let you stand ashamed, but will fulfill that what He has promised, if you are upholding your end.

Over 50 years ago God changed my life so drastically that I became a BALL OF FIRE for His name.
FAITH IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO AND SEE GOD AT WORK.

Over the years I have experienced and seen God's mighty Hand at work. I have seen the greatness of God. Believers have to take the "risk" for trusting God, similar as Daniel, Joseph, Noah, Jonah, Peter, Paul and so many others had to learn and practise.

To grow firm in Him and in His word I went through valleys just like the 3 Hebrew children went through the fire, and Daniel in the lions' den, Noah in the ark, Joseph thrown in the dried up well etc.

I was face to face with a convicted murderer, standing alone without human help, and even being pregnant of our 4th child. But God was on my side and I did not fear. The Father delivered me from this danger in an unexpected manner.

Many more experiences have come my way, but it made me who I am now in God. We have to allow the "learning experience" of God in our life.

God’s promises that are suppose to sustain our spiritual lives so that our physical lives can blossom.
God says that you and I have been given "…exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature." 
2 Peter 1:4.

He will make us STRONG AND HOLDING.
GLORIFY HIS NAME!
AMEN!

For His Glory,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

Copyright, 2019

<bgsound src="http://achristiancounselor.com/broksprt.mid" loop="infinite"> &#160;</bgsound>

No comments: