Monday, February 03, 2014

Let not your heart be troubled!



Let us lift up the name of the Lord. He is our REFUGE and our SHELTER. In HIM shall we trust. There is NO one like Him. He is our ALL in ALL... 
The lily of the valley and the BRIGHT MORNING STAR. 

We adore the Son of the Living God, our Bridegroom to come soon on the clouds to claim His own. Make your garments ready and let these be WHITE as snow, with NO spot or wrinkle. 

Jesus is on His way. We don't know the day nor the hour, but it will not be long. Look at the trees when they begin to bud... you know Spring has come, SUMMER IS TO FOLLOW. 

I dare to tell you that the return of our Savior, Jesus Christ is much closer than you may think. The signs of the time declare this and the vibration in our spirit assures His soon return. HALLELUJAH!! AMEN!!

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.
In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3 

I am pretty "sober" and will never write anything down... just to make an impression... no way. I received it from God or I wouldn't write it. 

Now I see some of it slowly coming to pass. Just amazing. 

Prophetic messages the Lord gave me over the years, can be found here: 

Rejoice in the Lord, and again I say REJOICE!

In His service,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman 



No comments: