A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
The following is the philosophy of Charles Schulz, the creator of the 'Peanuts' comic strip.
You don't have to actually answer the questions.
Just read this straight through, and you'll get the point.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do?
* None of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
* These are no second-rate achievers.
* They are the best in their fields.
* But the applause dies....
* Awards tarnish.
* Achievements are forgotten.
* Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
For whoso findeth Me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD. Proverbs 8:35
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of people who made you feel appreciated and special!
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
Was this easier?
* People who make a difference in life are not the ones with:
* the most credentials... the most money... or the most awards.
* They simply are the ones who care the most.
A friend loveth at all times... Proverbs 17:17
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! Psalm 133:1
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia !" The main thing is to know God as your Father and to have good Christian friends.
Share this with others!
In God's service for His Friends,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman