Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Words that help!


Arise my friend. Be not bogged down by life's trials.Lift up your head for Christ is leading you by His hand. Put your trust in Him alone and do not fear for He is with you all the days of your life.                                                                                                                                
 
 Jesus bought you with the price of His own life. He will certainly hold you up far above the turmoil of this world. The waves may become high, but Jesus will be in full control, if you allow Him to be.                                                                                                                         Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10                                                                     


King David commanded his soul to praise God... just telling himself what to do. IT WORKS!! GLORY! AMEN!!

Below is something we can speak out to draw the Lord's attention... DO IT!

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His Holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Psalm 103:1-6 

Make yourselves available to praise Him, whether you feel like it or not. Command your heart to praise Him with your voice, telling yourself to do it anyway. It will become a sacrifice of praise unto the Lord; a cry-out to Him. 

Oh... what a glory. The Father will be right there. I know it, because I have experienced this many times, and again King David writes more about this as well.                                  

Rejoice in the Lord and again I say REJOICE.

He has done great things... Praise His Holy Name!

In the service of the Master,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman
*



No comments: