Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Joy of the Lord!



Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. Sing unto the LORD with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm. Psalm 98:4,5

Rejoice in the Lord alway: [and] again I say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4 

Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; Romans 12:12

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace 
in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. Romans 15:13

A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22

The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him. Psalm 28:7


HALLELUJAH, AMEN!


For the glory of God,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

No comments: