Monday, March 18, 2013

Seek the Lord!


Beloved Children of the Lord,

No matter who you are, where you live, what you do for living or who you know... ALL what really matters in this life and during our journey on this planet  is that we know God, the Father and have made ALL the effort to know Him better. 
Now is the time to search for His will and to do accordingly. 
Nothing else is so important while time is our barometer.

There is so much more to walking with God and having Jesus at your side. You will be able to climb "mountains" that you've always thought were far too high for you. But God will carry you to the other side, where is green pasture and clear water.

I am not telling you fables but I speak TRUTH according to God's word. DO NOT be influenced by what you see, hear or read. I am here to encourage you although my path may differ from yours. We all have to fight... the GOOD fight of course. 

I dare to tell you that our Father will not leave you as an orphan. He has bought you with the Blood of His only Son. You have cost too much to let go!  Do you get it? You are His creation and His child.

DO NOT FEAR...WALK ON until you reach the finishing line of your race... to enter into the House of the Lord! Glory to God!

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him. Psalm 28:7

Be encouraged by the following poetic writing. 


Blessings to you from the Father.

In His service,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman



No comments: