Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Show me Your Ways

The Father knows what we need, 
 it is ALL there for the taking for those that BELIEVE. 
Through Christ's Redemptive work it is fulfilled. AMEN!



Shew me Thy ways, O LORD; teach me Thy paths. Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me: for Thou art the God of my salvation; on Thee do I wait all the day. Psalm 25:4,5

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. 
DON'T NIBBLE HERE AND THERE, BUT "EAT" THE WORD OF GOD, AND YOU WILL BE FILLED.

APPLY HIS WORD IN YOUR LIFE AND HIS BLESSINGS WILL AUTOMATICALLY FOLLOW.

DON'T BACK OFF, BUT WRESTLE YOUR WAY THROUGH TO HIS THRONE!

"SHOW ME YOUR WAYS, O LORD, SO I MAY WALK WITH YOU!"

"Now therefore, I pray You, if I have found favor in Your sight, let me know Your ways that I may know You, so that I may find favor in Your sight." Exodus 33:13

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Psalm 19:105

Click on the link to see the video 
before you watch the video turn off the music of my Blog, in the right column.


★ª"˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜★ª¤.¸`★☆☆★ª"•.¸*•¸GLORY, HALLELUJAH!*•.¸*•¸ª"★☆☆★' ,.¤'ª"★˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜ª★

★ª"˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜★ª¤.¸`★☆☆★ª"•.¸*•¸THANK YOU, JESUS*•.¸*•¸ª"★☆☆★' ,.¤'ª"★˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜ª★


Servant of the Most High,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman


No comments: