Thursday, August 15, 2013

HOLD ON!


"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee." Deuteronomy 31:6


HOLD ON TO GOD'S WORD, in any situation. Against all odds claim His Word, for whatever your need may be, He has supplied it already through Christ and His Word.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness. 
Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Isaiah 41:11,12

THANK YOU, LORD! 
PRAISE HIS NAME!


HE WILL CALM YOUR STORM!



I will bless the LORD at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together. Psalm 34:1-3

To be "soaked" in worship unto the Lord, is what David is talking about.
Overwhelmed by adoration, speechless with AWE of the greatness of the Lord and overwhelmed by His love and goodness.

Let me tell you something, this is the place where one desires to stay forever, forgetting what all is going on around you... just worshiping the Lord. 

There will come a time soon that our Lord calls His beloved unto Himself and then there will be true worship for ever and ever...


GLORY... HALLELUJAH!



Servant in the Kingdom of God,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

No comments: