Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Words you speak!


Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Proverbs 18:21

Dear Lord,
Give me a heart so full of Your love and peace that I only speak words that bring life and not death to the people and situations I am addressing. 
Let the words of my mouth always be wise and fair. 

May Your laws and commandments be so engraved on my heart that goodness and righteousness are the fruit of my lips.

I know that I will always be on solid ground with You, and I will not get off the path You have for me, if I live Your way. 

Help me to carefully guard the words I speak so that they always glorify You.

I pray, for Your sake. AMEN!


Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. Colossians 4:6

So shall My word be that goeth forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11





For the glory of the Father.
Hidden in Him,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman


No comments: