Thursday, July 25, 2013

Teach us, Lord



The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted. 
It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me. 
He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, Thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: Thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
Therefore will I give thanks unto Thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto Thy name.
Great deliverance giveth He to His king; and sheweth mercy to His anointed, to David, and to His seed for evermore. Psalm 18:46-50

For Thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness. 2 Samuel 22:29

Make those words, David and Samuel uttered, your own. This is one secret of the Word of God... grab it, take it and declare it. God's Word is yours to be used as long as your action glorifies the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

The Lord is our All in All. He is our everything.
If we come to know ourselves we'll soon learn how weak we are in our own strength. We will stumble and fall, but it is He who pulls us up and strengthens our feeble legs.

There is no glory in us, whatever good we possess comes from above. By His grace we are walking and we're seeing God's truth through His eyes. 
We were blind but now we see. Thank You, Jesus.

Together we declare Him as the Master and Designer of our life. 
Giving Him the reigns will keep us on the path of righteousness.
What a wonderful God and Father we serve.
Soon we will see Him face to face. What a glorious Hope we have. 
There is not enough time in this life to praise Him and thank Him for what He has done for us.

Dear Lord, teach us I pray to follow after Your will and to bring all our cares before You. 
We love You and adore You. To You belongs all our praise. 
You are our awesome Friend and Lord.
For Thine is the Kingdom and the power and the glory for ever and ever. AMEN!

A servant of the King,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman


No comments: