Monday, July 22, 2013

God has spoken...

Beloved family of God,

I am moved to tears, as the Holy Spirit speaks to my soul, and as I experience the sincerity of the time we are living in. I cannot write down what I sense, because words will not explain it. 

I receive a message in the Spirit and it is far from a joke. It concerns lives and souls of people I know, family, friends, neighbours... where will they be as God's time is full, as the "clock" has reached the last hour. 
I have searched for the lost, have presented the Saviour, have prayed with and councelled those in need, have for many years tirelessly worked for the Kingdom of God, as the Father guided me. I am outright weeping as my life is nearly over and there is still so much to be done. 

I have faced horrendous challenges in my life, some far beyond any imagination, I have been crushed to the core at one point, 
but Christ Jesus always came to rescue me. He gave me strength to continue for what He called me to do and I have been committed to continue. 
After the flesh I would have been gone long ago, but the Father raised me up again and again. It is through His strength alone that I conquered the enemy of my body and soul.

It is because of His Hand upon my life that I survived the hurdles. Therefore I want to openly PRAISE HIS NAME, for I am not worthy to be called His child and His servant, but through His tremendous love and mercy He did sent Jesus, His Son to rescue me and set my feet on the solid rock so I cannot be moved but walk according to His will. 
Thank You, Lord!

Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: He preserveth the souls of His saints; He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked. Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart. Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness. Psalm 97: 10-12

What stirred my soul today is due to a prophetic message I received through an unusual happening some five years ago.

This message can be found at: 

http://achristiancounselor.com/isaiah24.html
Turn your computer sound on.

May the blessings of the Lord stir up your soul and refresh your spirit. AMEN!

In the love of Christ,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

No comments: