Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I want you to know!


Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Phil. 3:13,14...



My purpose here on earth is... to glorify my Father, honor and adore my Saviour and walk in truth and in spirit according to the Holy Spirit within. I want to praise Him in word and deed. I want to sing for His glory. 
I want to speak and write to magnify His name and to lead others to the TRUTH of God's word. NOT for my writing, teaching etc because it is done through His power and Revelation, and is NOT my own. 


I would be nothing in myself and even a shameful creature without Him. I am joined here for fellowship and for the purpose to share the mighty works of God. 


I promise, I have experienced some outstanding and unspeakable things with God, which not everyone may believe. It has not made me boost or puffed up, but rather humbled me and ripped every/any crown of my head. Just writing the above is touching me deeply and I am moved by the Holy Spirit. 


May God touch you in the same manner, I pray, so you will step out, walk through, lay down, lift up and endure till the end. AMEN!


For His Honor and His Glory,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman
*

No comments: