Friday, March 07, 2008

Who creates Religion?

*
Really, God does not create "religion", He created a relationship between Himself and His own "making"; mankind. He sent His Son, Jesus Christ to "Improve" on this relationship. The ones who have accepted this offer of redemption may have a direct contact with the Father, through Christ.

"Religion" to me sounds rigid; something like following rules and regulation... if you don't do this or that you will suffer... etc.

Following Christ and walking in His footsteps is voluntarily and a way of life. Rather a joy than being pressured. A love relationship with God. No talk, but ACTION!

The more one realizes what Christ Jesus sacrificed to present eternal life, the closer they want to follow Him. Then religion will become something they don't want. There is no life in religion, but there is life in God.

For the bread of God is He which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world (John 6:33).

I don't like to use the word "Christianity" or "Christian" too much, because it can be stretched far beyond its borders. A "follower of Christ" is far more specific and has a true meaning, according to God's word.

Some "Christians" may push their beliefs on others and pretend they are better. This is false pretention.
The follower of Christ knows that all that they are in Christ is because of Him...NOT them. It should be the believer's life, attitude, character, care etc which should bring out the Christ, NOT their talk only.

Sadly enough many Evangelical movements are after the $$ more than the souls. Especially the ones who live in luxury(of the collected $$). Is that Christianity or Religion?

Jesus didn't even have a pillow to rest His head upon... I mean this... His followers should live simple and sober lives. We are placed upon this globe to help others to enter into the Kingdom of God, not to force them in and neither to get rich of them.

Jesus also said: "Learn of me for I am humble and meek..." Just wondering how many are listening to God's word.

The greatest problem with "Christians" in general is that they are not spiritually inclined; not focusing upon God or His word, but more upon the things they see, feel, taste, hear... the carnal mind...
This way they'll slowly (but sure)lose out on the touch of God. And... exactly at this point is where RELIGION enters in, which they have created themselves.

One's life should be Christ-like, never mind "Religion". It were the Pharisees who were religious, and read what became of them!

I have dealt with thousands of people, as a profesional therapist/counselor, through my website, providing free help to all in need, whatever this may be. I have seen lives completely changed and even set free from the bondage of satan, and many miraculous healing and restoration. Not because of religion, but because of Jesus Christ. Many of these testimonies are placed througout my website.

Since I am a follower of Christ, I have the best in mind for anyone who contacts me. WHY?? you may ask...

This can be a very long, but amazing, answer. I happen to be one of you... yes... I went through a troubled life, devastation of war, chilling after effects which pushed me nearly over the brim, a ruined young life without much future... until Christ met me and rescued me...NOT RELIGION... the rest of my story can be found, and more, on my main web site
A Christian Counselor

God is seeking a relationhip with you, believe me! He is Not in religion.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28).

Blessings to you all.

For the sake of humanity and in the service of Jesus, the Christ.

Dr. Trudy Veerman

*

No comments: