Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Old, Old Story







Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son: In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:13,14



I sit here at this keyboard
With my fingers stopped and still
Devoid of my own words to say
But listening for Your will

Give me words to write, dear Lord
To help someone who strives
Use these willing hands to speak
Of grace that changes lives

Let me speak of mercy
How it came at such great cost
Of wondrous love that held You there
On Calvary's rugged cross

Let me tell of God's forgiveness
To whomsoever will
Kneel beneath the cleansing blood
That flowed from Calvary's hill

Help me always speak of You, Lord
My priceless King of glory
And never, ever cease to tell
The precious old, old story



by Linda Oliver


Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Romans 4:7

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation. Hebrews 9:28



THANK YOU JESUS!

No comments: