Thursday, March 16, 2006

Keeping Clear of this World



If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. Colossians 3:1,2

Greetings in Jesus awesome name.

I would like to share our family's experience regarding TV and movies watching.
I came from an inventor's family, and many years ago my father (a genius) developed/invented major parts to convey images etc. as for TV. This was in the old country in Europe. He spearheaded TV as we know it today.

I remember seeing images etc. on a radar tube, due to lack of TV tube. Now you'll know that I speak of past times of over 1/2 a century ago. We had a family of 9 and we as children were very ambitious, to say the least. Soon the TV ruled our family life and watching TV programs stole our free time. As children, we felt cheated.

Some years later the Lord saved my soul.
When I got married, my husband and I decided not to have a TV in our home. We raised four beautiful children without TV or movies. These children became the most happy, innovative, creative and smart kids, one wishes to have.

Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me: for Thou art the God of my salvation; on Thee do I wait all the day. Psalm 25:5

Please, be aware that the main writing of this blog page has been removed.

The complete writing "Keeping Clear of this World" can now be found on Dr. Veerman's main Counseling website.

You are invited to visit at link below.

http://achristiancounselor.com/clear.html Keeping Clear of this World

No comments: