Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Searching


As we search through the rubble of our life, we'll may need to clean up our "yard" and clear the way to TRULY serve our Lord, and Savior.


We need to give up the distraction that this old world puts upon us. We're so easily involved in things that does not add up for the Kingdom of God.
So much time is wasted by just "looking around", while we could be active in reaching out to others.

And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful. Mark 4:19

Let us pray:

O Lord, help me to concentrate on that which matters. Help me to focus more on You and to put down the things of the "flesh". Open my eyes for the move of the Holy Spirit, so I may see the need of others. Guide me in Your truth and teach me to abide in You, I pray. AMEN!

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee.
Blessed art Thou, O LORD: teach me Thy statutes.
With my lips have I declared all the judgments of Thy mouth.
I have rejoiced in the way of Thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
I will meditate in Thy precepts, and have respect unto Thy ways.
I will delight myself in Thy statutes: I will not forget Thy word.
Psalm 119:11-16

No comments: