Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Lord is always near.


But Thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
Psalm 3:3

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:2

We may forget Him sometimes, but our Lord does not forget us.
He watches over us while we are asleep and cares when we are awake.
He is always one step ahead, one page further, a breath closer, a touch away, always in sight, within reach.
He hears our cries, sees our tears, feels our hurts, heals our wounds, lifts us up, answers our prayer and carries us over hills and though valleys.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you.... Isaiah 66:13

LEAN UPON THE LORD, THY GOD!

No comments: