Wednesday, September 04, 2013

A Desperate Cry

Feeling like you're in the desert?


A DESPERATE CRY FROM AN UPRIGHT SOUL

Unto Thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in Thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
Yea, let none that wait on Thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause. 

Shew me Thy ways, O LORD; teach me Thy paths. 
Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me: for Thou art the God of my salvation; on Thee do I wait all the day. 

Remember, O LORD, Thy tender mercies and Thy loving kindnesses; for they have been ever of old. Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to Thy mercy remember Thou me for Thy goodness' sake, O LORD. 

Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will He teach sinners in the way. 
The meek will He guide in judgment: and the meek will He teach His way. 
All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep His covenant and His testimonies. 

Psalm 25:1-10

PRAISE HIS NAME FOR EVER AND EVER! AMEN!

In Christ Jesus,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman


*  *  *  *  *  *  *

No comments: