Monday, March 05, 2012

The Lighthouse


Picture taken at Peggy's Cove, NovaScotia. Copyright 2011 Dr. Trudy Veerman

Jesus said: “I am the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” John 8:12

If it was not for the LIGHTHOUSE, where would my soul be?
My ship would have landed on the rocks.
I would not have anywhere to go, only in the outer darkness with NO peace, NO happiness, NO joy. This about makes me weep.

Thank you Jesus for searching for me with Your Eternal Light. Thank You for rescuing me.
SHINE JESUS SHINE!

But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

Glory to the name of the Lord! AMEN and AMEN.

Amazing Grace...Will always be my song of praise.
For it was grace, that brought me liberty,
I do not know, just why He came to love me so.
He looked beyond my faults and saw my need.

I shall forever lift mine eyes to Calvary,
To view the cross, where Jesus died for me
How marvelous, His grace that caught my falling soul
He Looked beyond my faults and saw my need.

I shall forever lift mine eyes to Calvary,
To view the cross, where Jesus died for me
How marvelous, His grace that caught my falling soul
He Looked beyond my faults and saw my needs,
He Looked beyond my faults and saw my needs.
by Rita Rambo


All Praises to the King of kings.

In His service,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

*

No comments: