Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Being blessed!

Just think how blessed you are to know the Lord and being able to walk with Him in good and bad times. To tell Him what is on your heart and how you love Him. Jesus will listen to all you have to say and then He will begin to speak to you, through His word, in your heart, a vision, a dream or a song which pops up in your mind.

Our Lord is AWESOMELY WONDERFUL, and WONDERFULLY AWESOME! Thank you Jesus!

There is never a disappointment with the Lord, if we expect the answer from Him alone. Let this be for your encouragement. 



Look up into His Holy face and you will see the radiance of everlasting glory in His eyes; the heavenly glow of Godly Love; the unspeakable Beauty of His appearance. He is the Conqueror, the Overcomer, the Restorer, the Healer, the Master of All, the Son of God, the Alpha and Omega, the soon coming King, and He is much more. 
GLORY TO HIS NAME!


Beloved, I am the PROOF of His faithfulness. The Father has carried me through so much I can't describe it, but it are multitudes of incidents. I've been "squeezed" to the limit but was able to keep the faith in my God. I have felt like Jonah in the guts of the great fish, but I have been rescued. I cannot do anything better than to declare His awesomeness. 


It is by FAITH and through FAITH in Him that He operates. Hang in there, push ahead, hold on, look up high, stand firm, don't give up... then He WILL see you through!

I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. Psalm 16:7-9.

Thank You, Jesus!



In the service of the Master,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

No comments: