Friday, October 28, 2011

Are you facing mountains?


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalm 23:4-6



There is NO better life than a life dedicated unto God, the Father, and following in the steps of our Savior, Jesus Christ. No matter what we face in this life. 


Stormy weather, high mountains, dark clouds in your life CAN BE CONQUERED and OVERCOME in the power of the Holy Spirit and your total faith in God.


I am not "new" in my walk with God. 
After 50 years serving God I like to consider myself an experienced "mountain climber". The waves can NEVER be too high, your mountains cannot be unsurpassable and your problems are not unsurmountable if your heart and mind are focused on the Lord, your God. 


I have been there!!

GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH, I promise.


Do Your will, have Your way
Be Lord God in this place
Oh, I want Your will to be done

And I will climb this mountain
And I'll step of the shore
And I have chosen to follow
And be by Your side forever more

by Hillsong


For the glory of God,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

No comments: