Monday, November 01, 2010

More of Amazing Grace






Amazing grace shall always be my song of praise,
for it was grace that brought my liberty;
I do not know just why He came to love me so,
He looked beyond my fault and saw my need.

I shall forever lift mine eyes to Calvary,
to view the cross where Jesus died for me,
how marvelous the grace that caught my falling soul;
He looked beyond my fault and saw my need.



Indeed... Amazing that God looked beyond my fault, while others pointed at me and found me guilty.

It was my heart's cry that dark hour, when I called upon Christ for forgiveness and cleansing.
I saw Him crucified with blood streaming down His Holy face.
He took my sin and burdens upon Himself and in agony hung on the cross.
I shall always keep this before me, knowing that He didn't came to blame me, but to bring me freedom through His death at Calvary. To reconcile me with the Father.
It is by God's Grace, that I live and have eternal life through His Son.
I can't understand such Love, nevertheless it has become mine as an AWESOME GIFT.
I will share it with whoever crosses my path.
Forever I will praise the name of God, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Glory to His name.
AMEN!

In the service of the Almighty,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman
*


No comments: