Monday, October 25, 2010

Hold On!

In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears. 2 Samual 22:7

Many of us have been despised and rejected by family and friends, when we started to walk the narrow way of faith in Christ. I have suffered for Christ sake, thrown in the pit as Joseph was by his brothers. I've been told that I was weak, since I needed a "stick" to lean on, referring to that I needed Jesus. And in this they were correct, ALL I needed was Jesus, the Christ.

Where are my accusers? I have reached BEYOND and gone ABOVE the earth dwellers. I did break the RECORD by allowing Christ in my life.


PRAISE HIS NAME, for He has been my STRENGTH ALL THE WAY. AMEN!

Hold on for God is with you!

In His service,

Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

No comments: