Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day

Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him. Psalm 103:13

The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice: and he that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him. Proverbs 23:24


* * * * * * *

Being a dad means following in the steps of our Heavenly Father
who is also our Dad…
always telling the truth;
always ready to encourage,
correct, and rebuke;
always building up, not tearing down;
always ready to sacrifice for the ultimate good;
always there;
always caring;
always loving.

It's hard work being a dad.
Just look at what all God has had to put up with,
and yet He's still there for us to come home to.

I wanted to share this over a cup of coffee
and know that others would enjoy it too.

I will lay my head down to sleep and pray the lord.........

God bless us all.
Br. Bruce

ROCKING A MINISTRY


* * * * * * *

"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." Clarence Budington Kelland, U.S. Writer


Posted picture by Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman


*

No comments: