Friday, April 30, 2010

I Will Sing!

Yes, I will sing of His glory, His mercy and His love.

God's word has and is a "Remedy" for all that we need and it is an "Answer" for all our questions. His Word is soothing to our soul and a delight for a worried mind.

Again and again I marvel how His word is so particular in its answers to a searching soul. His answers are clear and direct, no doubt about it.

But I will sing of Thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of Thy mercy in the morning: for Thou hast been my Defence and Refuge in the day of my trouble. Unto Thee, O my Strength, will I sing: for God is my Defence, and the God of my Mercy. Psalm 59:16,17

With God we can and will overcome the enemy of our soul. We are called to be conquerors over evil. Any moment we need help or support God is right there, if we just put our trust in Him. No need to fret or fear, for He will hold our hand and calm the storms of life!

Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but Thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place. Psalm 66:12

I am not telling you fables, because I have served God for nearly 50 years and have experienced what I wrote above (read my testimonies http://achristiancounselor.com/writings.html ).

His arm is not shortened that He cannot help.

Read His word and make it your own. Stand on His promises as you walk in His ways. Fully trust your God and Maker, because He can be trusted. AMEN!!

Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man. Through God we shall do valiantly: for He it is that shall tread down our enemies. Psalm 60:12

Throughout our stay on this globe we have nothing to worry about, as long as we keep our eyes upon the Father and stay away from sin and evil. When we are in sorrow He is our Comforter. Are we in pain, He is our Healer. Have we lost our way, He is our Guide. Do we need protection, He send His angels. He is our ALL in ALL!

All the earth shall worship Thee, and shall sing unto Thee; they shall sing to Thy name. Selah. Come and see the works of God: He is terrible in His doing toward the children of men. He turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in Him. Psalm 66:4-6

KEEP LOOKING UP!


In the service of the Master,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

*

No comments: