Monday, October 19, 2009

Present Thoughts



Teach me Thy way, O Lord; I will walk in Thy truth.
I will praise Thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify Thy name for evermore. For great is Thy mercy toward me: and Thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell. Psalm 86:11-13

The LORD is righteous in all His ways, and holy in all His works.
The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth. Psalm 145:17,18

I said to the Lord: "Lord I cannot figure You out, I cannot fathom your ways.
Your ways are a mystery, although Your word is a "rough" outline of your will.

If I could figure out Your ways in detail and Who You really are, I wouldn't need You. If I would understand Your mighty ways, I would be equal unto You. But I am NOT and I need Your help so much, as do my Brothers and Sisters.

Work far above our understanding, I pray, because this is what we really need. We need the moving of Your Holy Spirit and Your power to overrule all the opposition we face from our human nature and the powers of darkness.

Come Holy Spirit, I need You. Come Holy Spirit, I pray. Come in Your strength and Your power, Come in Your own gentle way." AMEN!


Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein. Hosea 14:9

For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8,9

Let the name of the Lord be praised for ever and ever. AMEN!

In His service,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

*

No comments: