Monday, March 23, 2009

JESUS CASHES CHECKS


Brother Bruce serves the homeless people, those who have no pillow to rest their heads upon. He preaches and prays with them in need, brings them food and clothing as the Lord provides. Brother Bruce is quite sensitive to these needs since he was one of them at some point in his life.

Below is a story he wrote me. God proves Himself GREAT in the most simple things.

According to your faith be it unto you. Matthew 9:29

One day a man at a homeless shelter did some day labor and was paid with a check. He was unable to cash it for lack of picture ID. He asked me to help him so we loaded up and started to the bank.
On the way I remembered a store that cashed checks so we went there first. As we got to the store he stated that he had tried to use the same store and they said, no picture no cash. I let him know that the owner was a friend and we went in. *Note: this store was muslum owned and operated.*

The clerk said: "No picture no cash." I asked him to call the owner, he did and after a word with him he handed me the phone. I said: "this is "brbruce". He replied: "Who "brbruce" who "brbruce." I said: "The man who talks to you about JESUS". He again: "Jesus... Jesus... OH Jesus... Jesus OK." I handed the phone back to the clerk, after a few words he said out loud "JESUS OK". He hung up the phone and cashed the check.
The store was full of people and there came a hush over them.

We thanked the clerk and left the store. The homeless man smiled and said: "I NEVER KNEW THAT JESUS CASHES CHECKS!"

by "brbruce", website http://www.rockinga.org


Expect from God and He will do it.

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Mark 11:24

Glory to the Name above all names.
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

*

No comments: