Peace be unto you in the wonderful name of Jesus.
For those of us who rely on God, abide in Him, walk in His footsteps, and as long as we have our eyes focused on God, through Christ, He will keep His hand upon our lives.
We really don't know what tomorrow will bring although we may see the signs of what is around the corner.
It is wonderful to be able to rest in the Lord, and not to worry about tomorrow. Just taking one day at a time. We have the assurance that He will never leave us nor forsake us. What more do we want and need?
The care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful. Matthew 13:22b
Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint. Proverbs 25:19
He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered. Proverbs 28:26
- Don't expect things to get better in this world.
- Don't believe promises made concerning present economical/political/world situations.
- Don't put your hope in government leaders.
- Don't sit back and wait what happens next.
- Don't slack off and become passive.
- Don't trust your own understanding.
Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust... Psalm 40:4
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. 1 Peter 1:24b
Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come. John 16:13
- Know that things will only be secure in Christ.
- Know that this world will be coming to an halt.
- Know that leaders/kings and princes will fail.
- Know that what Jesus says will come to pass.
- Know how to stay alert and focused on Christ.
- Know and hold fast to the leading of the Holy Spirit, who gives knowledge and insight.
Stay prepared after body, soul and spirit so that coming events will not take you by surprise.
That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory. 1 Thessalonians 2:12
Be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:58
Let the name of the Lord be praised.
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman