Thursday, March 08, 2007

Precious Thoughts



The Rose of Sharon


If I had a thousand tongues,
I could have only begun
To praise the Lord;

If I had a thousand voices,
I would have only begun
To sing His praises

If I had a thousand hands,
I would have only begun
To clap my hands.

If I had a thousand years of tears,
God would wipe them
away at once.

I have only one short life
To praise God,
for a beginning.




by Anne Bodnaruk

This dear Sister has since been promoted by her Master.
She is now praising, clapping and singing her heart out.
All her tears were wiped away as soon as she stepped through the Gate.


HALLELUJAH! What a Savior!

GLORY TO JESUS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Trudy,
I was so very touched and blessed
to read Anne's poem. Tears welled up in the thought of my lovely
friend Anne.

Anne loved flowers and she would
have smiled to have seen the lovely
rose topping and the beautiful way
you displayed her poem.

As you say, she is in the presence
the Lord, beholding HIS face. This event she talked about many times and even though she went through many trials, poor health, she always looked up and knew that her Redeemer lives and she put her FULL trust in HIM.

God bless you!

In HIS love,
Pat..