Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Know...



I know He is the beginning,
so why do I worry about the end?

I know He is the Creator,
so why do I wonder who will destroy?

I know He has forgiven me,
so why can't I forgive myself and others?

I know He is a healer,
so why do I speak of sickness?

I know He can do all things,
so why do I say I can't?

I know He will protect me,
so why do I fear?

I know He will supply all my needs,
so why can't I wait?

I know He is my strength and my salvation,
so why do I feel weak?

I know tomorrow is not promised,
so why do I put off for tomorrow what I can do today?

I know that when praises go up, blessings come down,
so why do I refuse to praise Him?

I know I am saved,
so why do I refuse the word He has given me?

I know He has a plan for me,
so why am I rushing it because I am eager to do His will,
when it is His time not my time?



.....Author Unknown

No comments: