Saturday, April 15, 2006

Christ is Risen!


Thank You, Lord!



The grave could not keep Him. Our Savior is risen ! HALLELUJAH!

http://achristiancounselor.com/easter.html EASTER

And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. Matthew 28:5,6



Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

I'd never known a love so sweet

that endured nails thrust into feet -

I'd never known a love so grand

that endured nails thrust into hands!

I'd never known a love so pure

that spears in side it could endure -

I'd never known a love so great

it cast out fear, and couldn't hate!

"Forgive them, Father," Love cried out

while from His lips His blood poured out -

"They couldn't know just what they do

"And "I commend Myself to You"...

Unselfish words, and pure, and kind

that came from out our Saviors mind -

He knew His death would cover sins

that from His death new Life Begins...

And so I thank You, Jesus, Lord

for buying me with Love and Word -

For helping me get close to You

and closer still, is what I'll do...

I love You, Lord Jesus -

thank You for dying for me!

Your servant, Michael Ingram


No comments: