Friday, June 14, 2013

My Rock and my Refuge

I cried unto God, and the word of the Lord came unto me. The power of God moved my heart... I wept.

Psalm 73:25-26 Whom have I in heaven but YOU? And there is NONE upon earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. 
verse 28... But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord God, That I may declare all Your works.

Psalm 94: 19 & 22 In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul. But the Lord has been my defense, and my God the rock of my refuge.  

May the name of the Lord be praised forever... 
All who read this say: "AMEN and HALLELUJAH!"

Isn't it wonderful that our Father speaks through His word, and exactly gives you what you need and what you're looking for. He does not turn a deaf ear to the cry of His children. NO, it is often the opposite... He answers before we even ask.

Thank You, Lord for Your closeness and Your loving kindness. Your knowledge of the condition of my heart is hard to fathom, You search me and know my thoughts.

O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, Thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, Thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid Thine hand upon me.
Psalm 139:1-5

Praise the name of the Lord forever and ever!

Be encouraged.

In the service of the Lord of lords,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

No comments: