Thursday, January 10, 2013

Is there HOPE?

LOOK AROUND! READ THE NEWS! CHECK THE WORLD EVENTS!

HOPE... where has it gone?

HOPE... can nowhere be found in this world.
HOPE... has been stolen from mankind. 
HOPE... is ripped away from the children.
HOPE... is crushed in its core.
HOPE... itself has become hopeless.
HOPE... the thief has come to snatch it away.

COME HITHER and OBSERVE where HOPE is to be found.


For thou art My Hope, O Lord GOD: Thou art my trust from my youth. Psalm 71:5


I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my HELP. Psalm 121:1


I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in His word do I HOPE. Psalm 130:5


Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed (without hope); for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10


And HOPE maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. Romans 5:5 


Now faith is the substance of things HOPED for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1


Hold on, God is with those who seek Him in sincerity.


In His service,

Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman.

No comments: