Friday, August 10, 2012

Sing Praises!



You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, to the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever. Psalm 30:11,12

AWESOME... AWESOME words for us to repeat in days of trouble, and to glorify His name with speaking out His Word, making it our own. 

We must become "possessors" of THE WORD. 
NO matter in what situation we find ourselves in: 
how hopeless it may look; 
how disturbing it may be; 
how much hurt we feel; 
how bad we are treated; 
how poor we have become; 
how often we've been kicked;
how much we've been forgotten;
how little love we have received.

WE POSSESS GOD'S WORD AND HIS WORD POSSESSES US.
NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD. 
AMEN AND AMEN!
Sing Praises unto God, the Father!

Through MANY trials I have come, terrible attacks in my body I have endured, and unimaginary situations I have gone through. 
I dare to testify that GOD'S WORD DID SUSTAIN ME. He rescued me by His unmeasurable Love, Grace and Mercy. And this counts for whosoever calls upon His name... have FAITH!

If there were difficulties I grabbed God's word, if there was illness or conflict... God's word was on my lips. 
Was I attacked by the devil himself, I cut him off with the sword of righteousness and through the power of the Holy Spirit.

I have experienced in my Christian walk that we are called to be CONQUERORS WITH CHRIST, but it is up to us to interact and stand firm upon His word, even if we feel or see the opposite. 

I have nothing else and nothing left than to act upon the Word of God in ALL aspect of my life. I am walking a one-way direction... God's Way.


Let me tell you this... IT IS THE ONLY THING WHICH WORKS WONDERS AND MIRACLES IN MY LIFE FOR GOD'S GLORY AND THE FURTHERANCE OF HIS KINGDOM. 


Writing all the above... I am overwhelmed by the presence of the Lord. 



But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for Himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto Him. Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah. Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD. Psalm 4:3-5




PRAISE HIS AWESOME NAME!

HALLELUJAH!

In His service,

Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman
*


No comments: