Saturday, August 20, 2011

A HELPER and SUPPORT

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance. 
O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember Thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar. 
Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of Thy waterspouts: all Thy waves and Thy billows are gone over me. 
Yet the LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Psalm 42:5-8.
  
HALLELUJAH! Sometimes we cannot see the end from the beginning. More than often we are so humanly oriented that we cannot see beyond the clouds. But then we remember the Word of God and we know that He will NEVER fail. What a great security is ours! What a comfort has God bestowed upon us.
My soul is touched by the thought that our Father is so involved in our lives and most of the time we do not realize this, until something drastic happens to us.
Beloved, be encouraged for God really cares for you and cares about all of your needs. Cry out to Him and call upon His name and He will certainly answer you. Thank you Lord!!

Receive the blessings of God Almighty.
Love in Christ.
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been searching scriptures and the internet on the topic of Holy Spirit baptism and speaking in tongues when I ran across your article - http://achristiancounselor.com/hspirit.html

I found it to be very comforting and inspiring in the midst of so many other articles that have a harsh tone, and do not make the reader the least bit interested in possibly partaking in the gifts from God that might build us up spiritually. Please pray for me as I am still seeking Gods truth in these matters. Thank you.

Dr. Trudy Veerman said...

God bless you friend. Remember God is the Giver of GOOD things, which include the Gifts of the Holy Spirit as explained by the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians chapters 12, 13, 14.

Go in peace and in the joy of the Lord and you will receive of him. Amen!!