Wednesday, September 08, 2010

JESUS IS YOUR FRIEND!

Turn not aside from following the Lord. 1 Samuel 12:20

When you feel lonely... remember, you're never alone.

When you are down... Jesus will lift you up.
If you're sad... let the Holy Spirit comfort you.
When all seems out of control... Let God handle your business.
If you've been deceived... find TRUTH in His word.
Walk in the stillness of His presence and experience the touch of the Master.
NOW, GO IN PEACE ♥


Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God; 1 Chronicles 22:19

With my soul have I desired Thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek Thee early: Isaiah 26:9a



http://achristiancounselor.com/holdme.html HOLD ME TIGHT, JESUS!

Glorifying God,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

*

1 comment:

shdi_us said...

I'm going through a trouble time in my life and I'm seeking God to help me. I've praying day and night for 3 months, and though I've changed things in my life I'm not sure I'm any closer to God. It's my wife that troubles me, I came home after work one day and she was gone. She took my son and moved in with her parents. She refuses to talk to me and uses her parents as a shield. Her parent's wont talk to me either they just tell me to leave. She wont tell why this happened. On the day it happened, i felt happier than I had been in a year at work, i was excited and anxious to get home. I get mixed reports from her family, I don't know what to believe. I turned to the only Truth that would give me the real answer, God. I keep praying and going to church seeking prayer from others, I don't have an answer yet. I want to hear from God but it seems He waiting on me to do something, but i cant figure out what I'm supposed to do. I asked for forgiveness and have been baptized in Jesus name, and I haven't stopped praying for unity in my marriage. It seems i don't have enough faith but i do believe and that's part of my confusion. I want to be happy again. Will you pray and believe my wife will come home and end this separation? I know that if you believe God will make it happen. Pray God guide me. Thank you.