Wednesday, March 17, 2010

God's Protection!

* O LORD, Thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, Thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. Psalm 139:1-3

Recently, my husband and I helped our oldest daughter and her husband moving to their new home. I had carried a few things down from the upstairs bedroom. The treads were a little short and I thought to myself, I go only up one more time, as I didn't trust my steps while I had my arms full with her clothes. I should have never been up there anyway with my 2 steel hips.

Anyway, I took one more load and came down. Halfway the stairs I felt one of my shoes stuck to the tread's carpet. I tried to keep my balance but with my arms full my body kind of turned due to my foot being stuck. My daughter just came at the bottom of the stairs to pick up some boxes, when I fell backwards down with a big bang, my head down and my legs up the stairs. I was a few feet from the wall, saving me from cracking my head. Our daughter could not catch me, that is how fast I came down.

My husband and son in law came running down, white as sheets. They picked me up and immediately my husband layed hands on me, prayed in English and in the Spirit for total recovery. With the smack that I fell I could have broken my hips or anything else. I thanked God and continued to help.

After a short while my son in law asked me if I was OK. My daughter responded with... listen Dan, she has been prayed for and she is OK. And sure enough I was FINE. Praise God!

This was in the morning and we moved them to their new home and left past 5:00 pm. NEVER had a bruise, no pain, neither a blue or black spot anywhere.

Talking about a GOOD FATHER and an AWESOME GOD!

Psalm 107:21,22 Oh that men would praise the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare His works with rejoicing.

Psalm 91:1,2 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.

He looks after the sparrows, He surely looks after me. AMEN!

PRAISE HIS NAME FOREVER!

His servant,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman

*

No comments: