Wednesday, December 09, 2009

CELEBRATE THE KING!



In times of desperation I looked for help. I was blind and without hope. I stumbled and stood up, just to fall down again. I needed a strong hand to lead me. But where could I find strength to keep myself standing?

Deliver me in Thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline Thine ear unto me, and save me. Psalm 71:2

The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. Isaiah 9:2

For they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and He shall send them a Saviour, and a great One, and He shall deliver them. Isaiah 19:20b

In anguish I called upon a God, I didn’t know. I put before Him my sorrow and pain, when I was still young. I didn’t know how to approach Him or how to address my need. Nevertheless, God miraculously took me by the hand and showed me that Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem and died on Calvary’s hill to cleanse me, set me free and make me His child.

He hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; Isaiah 61:1b

Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God. Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins. Isaiah 40:1,2

What a glorious experience to walk in freedom and to be blessed by the Almighty God and Father. Was it not for Christ’s birth, His sacrificial death and resurrection, I would’ve never known this freedom as a child of God, let alone being a servant of the Most High.

And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 40:5

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Luke 2:13,14

The angels can still be heard praising God in song and worship. Many times I did sing along while I heard their choir harmonizing perfectly before the throne of God.

It won't be long for I'll join them in worship and adoration, praising the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit for all eternity.


AMEN AND AMEN!!

Have a wonderful celebration of His birth and our soon returning Lord and King.

In the service of the Master,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman
*
Below are links to Christmas pages I wrote in previous years.
All my web pages have background music.





Sing Praises unto the Lord!
*

No comments: