Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The end and a New Beginning

*
Tomorrow the year 2008 will have passed, and we will have entered 2009. So what is the difference for the follower of Christ; they that trust in Him?

So glad to know that in Christ old things have passed away and all things are become NEW.

The beginning and the end of things are in God's hand. He is without beginning or end.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Revelation 22:13

Please, allow me to remind you of some words of God for His people. Rejoice in Him at ALL times, don't stare at the roaring "waves" of life, because this also will pass. Put your eyes upon the Master and upon Him who has everything under control.

Don't let your unbelief block His blessings, but rather walk well pleasing before His face, trusting Him in all things. There is nothing which speaks louder than God's word itself.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

O love the LORD, all ye His saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. Psalm 31:23,24

The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and He knoweth them that trust in Him. Nahum 1:7

But Thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. Psalm 3:3

Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 106:1

The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. Isaiah 60:19

My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and He in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Psalm 144:2

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 2 Corinthians 4:8,9

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:10-12

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. Numbers 6:24-26


And the people of God say: "AMEN AND AMEN."
I pray for God's blessings upon your life for the coming year.

In the service of God and for His glory.

Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman
*

No comments: