Saturday, November 03, 2007

Consider the aging and dying people!


Even to your old age, I am He, and even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you. Isaiah 46:4

Dear friend, I come to realize more and more my own aging and mortality. And as I see my life passing by before my own eyes, I want to do even more before I'm gone.

Ten years will fly by like nothing. I can hardly believe how many years have passed since I worked as professional with the aging and dying people. It makes me somehow sad. Most of these people have died by now.

This stirs my soul just thinking about all these people, the loneliness, rejection by family and the pain that so many have, and about the time that will never return. Yesterday is gone... it's gone. Oh, God use me in an even more powerful way. Send them Lord, use me and this website in a greater power, I pray, for Your glory and to bring Your Light to a people lost in sin and in darkness. AMEN !!

The above is referring to one of my website writings of my personal experience working with the elderly and dying patients
ADJUSTMENT OF AGING

If you're young and don't know much about the aging process and where some people are going through or even what your own parents are facing, both links will help you understand better. If you are middle aged or aging yourself the two links will surely benefit you and even encourage you to continue in your walk with the Lord.

The following link brings you to another website. You MUST view
Parent's Wish A touching and poignant slideshow of a parents' wish during their old age...


Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. Psalm 56:22

May the Lord and Master of your soul touch the depth of your heart and teach you how to pray for your aging parents, friends and neighbours.

In His wonderful service.
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman



No comments: