Saturday, September 29, 2007

HE IS YOUR FATHER!



God knows your needs. He will supply strength and bring blessings upon your life, just for the asking.

Psalm 107:29... He calms the storm, so that its waves are quiet.


YOUR FATHER

You glance at the waters, while beholding the sea,
you long for that which is far beyond you and me.
Brooks and deep wells are established by His Hand,
so is your soul, which He restored and did mend.
He is your Father... you cannot comprehend.

You look at the hills and wonder what is beyond.
Could it be a valley, some green pasture... a pond?
You reflect on your past and now you understand,
at these mountains you see an outstretched hand.
It is your Father's... from heaven sent.

You observe the sky and its ever moving clouds
they remind you of past days with its depressing bouts.
But one thing you can expect, and you know for sure,
the sun will come shining through and its light will mature
because of your Father... you can endure.

* * * * * * *


copyright © Dr. Trudy Veerman, 2007.
ALL rights reserved.


1 Peter 5:7... Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.


Psalm 121:1,2... I will lift up my eyes to the hills - from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.


From the poetic webpage http://achristiancounselor.com/holdme.html




ALL GLORY BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVOUR!


AMEN AND AMEN!

In His incomprehensible love,

Dr. Trudy Veerman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Trudy,
'He is your Father!' is excellent..

The new page topper is beautiful.. but I do miss seeing your face there..

Trusting that all is going well with you my dear friend. We have been super busy here.. will explain at a later date.

Love,
Pat..

Anonymous said...

Dear Pat,

Thank you for adding your comments. I wrote this poem a while ago for a special person in my life.

The wonderful thing is that many have contacted me since, stating that they felt the poem was specifically written for them.

I strongly believe that God does not speak to one person at a time, but to a multitude.

He can make words, poems and writings fit to each individual's needs.

For God searches the heart and He knows who each one of us is. There are NO hidden corners for God.

PRAISE HIS AWESOME NAME FOR EVER!

I'll see if I put my "face" to the main webpage topper. I thought perhaps visitors don't like to see my face for a while..... smile.

In His love.
Dr. Trudy Veerman