Friday, May 25, 2007

FREELY GRAZE






As He carries me in His loving arms
through rough terrain and life's rocky way
I am comforted by His warmth
and soon forget all earthly dismay

His heartbeat is so close to mine
it is steady, always the same
Our connection is a Divine line
a crimson stream by which Salvation came

His eyes speak of Love, showing His smile
as He gently takes me by the hand
guiding me through another mile
of valleys and hilly land

While I walk, He keeps me in sight
as His call surpasses worldly noise
I'am directed to take a different flight
still higher, to better hear His voice

He taught me to follow His trodden path
no longer I need to roam around
Freely I graze, fearing no aftermath
in a place where joy and love abound

* * * * *


Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalms 23:6



Copyright © Dr. Trudy Veerman,2007.
ALL rights reserved.



The above is taken from the poetic web page
below

http://achristiancounselor.com/shepherd.html

No comments: