Sunday, May 07, 2006
Walk in Liberty!
1.Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2. Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
6. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. Galatians 5:1-6
Thank God, for the freedom we have received through Christ.
Don't let anyone tell you anything different, for whom the Son set free is free indeed.
There are those who like to bring you into bondage through doctrines of man. They come with sly words, and even with scriptures. But they twist the truth thereof.
Some of you have listened to their lies and did fall away from the truth. How come you are so easily influenced by words of man, that you stray away from that which God's word so clearly teaches?
Keep your eyes single focused on the finished work of Christ, and stand firm on the truth of God's word.
For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.